Hotel Galvez at 21st St. and Seawall Blvd. in Galveston, Texas is ready for a Gulf Coast Christmas after November 24th’s Annual Galveston Holiday Lighting. The celebration with Galveston Ballet and the lighting of the hotel’s 35-foot Christmas Tree is on the front lawn of the 106 year old historic hotel.
More street views of Downtown Houston, Texas: The buildings on Texas Avenue at Caroline Street, looking towards Main St. and the westside of town. See link below for downtown skyline views from 609 Main.
- 1225 Texas Ave – 11 floors – Downtown Federal Detention Facility (FDC Houston) A United States federal prison in Downtown Houston, Texas which holds male and female inmates prior to and during court proceedings, as well an inmates serving short sentences. Can house ~1000 prisoners.
- 1120 Texas Ave – 10 floors – Keystone Lofts – 34 residential units.
- 1114 Texas Ave – 16 floors – Former main office for SW Bell to become a Hyatt.
- 1100 Texas Ave – 22 floors – Magnolia Hotel Houston – 314 Rooms.
- 609 Main St @ Texas Ave – 48 floors – 609 Main is a new Hines development.
609 MAIN @ TEXAS City-Views on CARTOONITYVUE
July.2017 – Houston, Texas
Some colors of summertime in South Texas.
This type of morning and weather for the next few days is why I love springtime in Houston, Texas. Some fun events this week. Get outside and enjoy the day and your walks around town.
30th ART CAR PARADE
34th HOUSTON AUTO SHOW
A Houston parking-garage gives new meaning to parking in the woods.
Happy Independence Day 2016 USA ! Enjoy your constitutional freedoms proudly, wisely and safely ! It’s going to be HOT in HOUSTON, so stay as cool as possible.
Find the perfect shade under a Missouri City, Texas Live Oak tree.
Maybe less than 3 miles from the Downtown Skyline District
is one of Houston’s most historic neighborhoods, Woodland Heights.
And Bayland Avenue is one of the most beautiful tree-lined streets.
Woodland Heights Civic Association